Safety Direct Solutions
Safety Direct Solutions (SDS), founded in 2004, is an industry leader setting the benchmark in Security Services, Critical Risk Management Services, Emergency Management, Medical Services and Safety Training within the Australasian Region. SDS prides itself in the quality of its services and is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code 51632).
SDS has an extensive background and experience in training, security and emergency response, across a range of industries, including resource, government, defence, industrial and entertainment industries. The SDS team is compromised of professional emergency response service providers from local, international, military and civilian backgrounds.
SDS prides itself on consulting with clients to achieve their expected outcomes and providing them with customisable, relevant solutions that are tailored to meet their needs and expectations.
SDS is a diverse organisation, operating nationally, capable of offering various services including:
- Medical, Industrial and Emergency Response Training Services
- Ambulance Response and Aeromedical Services
- Emergency response and Medical Personnel
- Security Services
- Critical Risk Management Services
- Health and Safety and Confined Space Audits
- Shutdown permit issuing and Safety Advisors
- Height Safety Equipment Inspections
- Fire Extinguisher test & tagging
- Asset Maintenance Services
- Medical, Rescue, Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment Sales
SDS is the only Emergency Response company with a national footprint having offices in Perth, Darwin, Cairns and Sydney.
One of the keys to SDS’ success is its ISO accredited training capabilities, which enables client centric service delivery and operational flexibility to service clients as their safety requirements evolve.
In recruiting unqualified candidates and training them to the specific demands of the industry, SDS can offer clients packaged solutions on price competitive terms and ensure a stable supply of skilled labour.