Sydney Safety Training
Sydney Safety Training has been conducting height safety training programs in Sydney since 2006.
Training course are:
- One day nationally accredited safe working at heights – RIIWHS204E Work safely at heights – daily at Villawood Training Centre
- One day nationally accredited safe working at heights refresher – RIIWHS204E Work safely at heights – daily at Villawood Training Centre
- One day nationally accredited heights rescue operator – PUASAR022 Participate in rescue operations – per our schedule
- One day nationally accredited pole top rescue training – UETTDRRF02 Perform pole top rescue – & CPR if required
- One day nationally accredited elevated work platforms under 11m to come in 2022 – RIIHAN301E Operate elevating work platform and EWP Association Yellow Card
- Two day nationally accredited tower rescue training – UETTDRRF04 Perform tower rescue & HLTAID009 Perform CPR
Our training programmes are conducted at our purpose built heights training centre in Villawood. This centre exposes you to realistic heights training scenarios, and you will actually perform all skills discussed in the training as practical training activities on our heights training decks and internal training roofs.
After successfully completing your training at our Villawood Training Centre, you will leave the centre with your accreditation certificates and cards. If we conduct onsite training, they will be produced the very next day and sent out.
Onsite training is conducted using our heights training trailer. So we are able to expose your staff to realistic heights scenarios and the use of an array of heights safety equipment in a safe and informative environment.
We are able to expose your staff to realistic heights scenarios and the use of an array of heights safety equipment in a safe and informative environment.
We also provide height safety equipment inspections, sales of height safety equipment, onsite equipment inductions for staff where required, height safety risk assessments and rescue plans. We are here to assist you in all your heights related training and operational issues.
For course bookings, information and guidance visit our website, otherwise call us on 9892 3370 between 7am & 4pm Monday – Friday for assistance.